We are teaming up with General Assembly to discuss “Marketing to Millennials”, a critical topic for brands and marketers that want to stay relevant in the rapidly changing digital landscape, with panelists from PepsiCo, VICE, MEC, Jukely, Estée Lauder, New York Life, and FindSpark/MCG Social!
Panel discussions to include:
- How leading brands and agencies are successfully activating on a combination of social media, mobile, video, and messaging channels. Case study examples will be shared on the strategies they use to reach and engage millennials.
- There's no denying the shift in eyeballs from desktop to mobile to apps. Panelists will share their insights on marketing within the mobile app landscape: when/why are apps created, how do you market apps, what are metrics of success, what's needed (from resource and strategy/planning) to execute with impact.
- Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2016
- Time: 6:30PM
- Location: General Assembly NYC (East), 902 Broadway, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10010
6:30PM-7:00PM: Networking and Introductions
Panel 1: Mobile Apps, the New Norm
- Ben Jackson, Director of Mobile Apps, VICE
- Alex Wall, Head of Growth and Marketing, Jukely
Panel 2: Effective Marketing to Millennials: Staying Relevant + Maximizing Engagement
- Jaime Fabricant, Senior Marketing Manager, PepsiCo
- Noah Mallin, Head of Social, MEC
- Heather Park, Executive Director of Global Consumer Engagement, Origins (Estée Lauder)
- Kari Axberg, VP, Brand Marketing, New York Life
- Emily Miethner, Founder and CEO, FindSpark + MCG Social
8:00PM-9:00PM: Networking and Conclusion
Feel free to forward to your marketing colleagues. We look forward to seeing you on Nov 15th!